What This Policy Covers
- This Policy covers how we treat personal information that we collect or receive from you when you use our Service. "Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable like your social security number, name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies and/or other entities that BIZAXY does not own or control, to people that are not managed or employed by BIZAXY , and/or to operators of sites to which you may link from the Service
Data and Information Collection and Use
- BIZAXY collects information from and about you when you register as a Member and you use the Service.
- Users who visit bizaxy.com and do not register do not need to provide any Personal Information. BIZAXY does, however, collect limited, non-personally identifying information from non-registered users that browsers make available whenever a user visits a website. This information includes your internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, cookies, and use patterns.
- When you register as a Business or a Supporter, we ask for information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, zip/postal code, personal interests and a password. Your password will be maintained on our system in an encrypted form and you will be able to create a unique username that will identify you during login and when you are using the Service. Please note that BIZAXY owns your username, grants you a license to use it while you are a Member, and reserves all rights to your username once you either cease to be a Member or following an extended period of inactivity, including but not limited to the right to revoke, reuse, resell or license your username.
- Certain Members may opt to participate in programs offered by BIZAXY where a Member can earn ~Axys or cash compensation from BIZAXY. If you participate in such programs, BIZAXY may require you to provide additional information including but not limited to your social security number. All such information will be maintained in secure and encrypted areas of our system.
- Once you register with BIZAXY and sign into our site, you are not anonymous to us. For certain elements of the Service, such as our advertising programs, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
- BIZAXY uses the information we collect for the following purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill requests for products and service, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Posting on the Service
- Use care when posting Personal Information or your personal content on our Service or anywhere on the BIZAXY community (as defined below), particularly sensitive information such as social security numbers, financial information, home addresses or phone numbers.
- You should be aware that, when you post information via the Service, the information that you post including but not limited to the content of the post, header information, username and email address associated with the posting may be read, copied, used and re-distributed by people you do not know.
- The contents of the postings that you submit to the Service are stored and maintained on our servers in order to publish the postings and provide the Service. In addition, we collect and maintain information about your account activity, such as the contents of your posts, the links that you click on, your email activity, search inquiries, BIZAXY Groups that you join or manage, messages or topics you track and your preferred settings when the using the Service.
- To comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, the Service is only available to users and Members who are at least 13 years old. If you are under 13, you may not use the Service.
- BIZAXY needs to ask all users, including children under age 13, for certain Personal Information that is reasonably necessary to determine the user's eligibility to participate in the Service.
BIZAXY Biz Pages
- BIZAXY offers an element of the Service that enables Members to create and maintain their own "Biz Pages." A BIZAXY Biz Page consists of an online storefront and other functionalities that allow businesses to communicate and sell their products and/or services to supporters and members of the BIZAXY community.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- BIZAXY does not rent, sell, share, or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide information to trusted partners who work on our behalf and who have entered into confidentiality agreements with us.
- BIZAXY responds to valid subpoenas, court orders, and other legal proceedings. We also may disclose information if we deem it necessary to exercise our legal rights or to defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We will share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of any of our TOS, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer information about you if we are acquired or merged with another company.
- BIZAXY takes appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, and disclosure of Personal Information.
- Access to Personal Information is limited to employees who need to know that information in order to provide our Service. All of our employees enter into confidentiality agreements with BIZAXY. Cookies
Changes to this Policy
- BIZAXY may update and change this Policy from time to time.
- All updates and changes will be posted on this web page.
- We will notify you directly if we make significant changes to this Policy.